I live and breathe luxury Yorkshire holidays
I can understand your reasons for a Yorkshire holiday 😉
(the North Yorkshire Moors, the coastline, the quaint villages, the gastropubs, the market towns, the City of York, Scarborough etc, etc, etc).
Holidays are such a crucial part of our busy lives and we all know the benefits. But why do you choose to holiday in the first place?
What triggers that “we need a holiday” moment? What’s YOUR reason for YOUR holiday?
Taking a look through my Guest Book, evaluation forms and emails, here’s what I found. Are any of these YOUR reasons?
Reasons for needing a holiday:
- to escape from the city to the country
- a well earned break
- a change of scenery
- for some “us” time
- to take a rest from my busy job
- relax in a luxury cottage and recharge
- to eat and drink well
- spend quality time with family
- to get away from it all for a while
- wanted to enjoy the roll top bath!
- to visit York’s museums and attractions
- I need to escape from my desk!
- to go to the beach and make sandcastles
- cycling in Dalby Forest and across the moors
- to meet new people
- go walking
- to relax in front of the log fire
- time away to just do nothing- to explore Yorkshire’s landscape
- my only chance to find time to read lots of books
- to show my daughter a holiday doesn’t always mean getting on a plane
If you’re tempted to take a holiday with us for one of these reasons, or for a reason special to just you, please click here to visit our website for more information on Spring Cottage.
And PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR REASONS by emailing me. I’m offering a 10% discount for those of you who get in touch with YOUR reason.
I look forward to hearing from you and to helping you plan YOUR special holiday to Yorkshire.
Do you want more ideas and inspiration on where to visit and what to do while on holiday in Yorkshire? Then click here and download a copy of my guide to North Yorkshire’s hidden gems, to help you get the most out of your time here: